Wellaplex Treatment. 30 min
This three-step treatment is a life-saver if your hair is damaged by colour or heat. Repairing and restoring each strand, hair is given a new life with the two steps being done in-salon, and the third as a take-home treatment.
Used as a single treatment or with colour, it prevents hair from being damaged further and helps to rebuild the structure.
- The first step is applied to the hair and left on for approximately five minutes. Later, the second step is applied on top of the first and left on for a further period of time.
- Washed off and rinsed, your stylist will finish the treatment to reveal healthier, stronger looking hair.
- The third step is a take-home treatment which is recommended to be used once a week for a minimum of ten minutes.
Your hair will be healthy, strong and soft after this treatment
Pricing and time depend on your hair and starts at:
|Short to Medium Length Hair - from £55.00||Long Hair - from £75.00|
Keratin Treatment. 2 to 3 hours
If you suffer from untamable hair, battled by frizz and volume, then this treatment is for you.
Infusing keratin into the hair cuticle, eliminating frizz and curl, this treatment will leave your hair smooth, shiny, and more unmanageable.
- Firstly, your stylist will shampoo your hair 2-3 times with a keratin complex formula in preparation for the treatment.
- Your hair will be gently blow-dried without a brush, to ensure the moisture is completely gone, later being left to cool down to restore its’ fragility post shampooing.
- Once completely dry and cooled down, your hair will be sectioned and the treatment applied throughout using a comb to distribute the product evenly.
- Left on for 20 - 30 minutes depending on your hair coarseness, a comb through will follow to take off excess product which was not absorbed by the hair cuticle.
Hair will be dried with a paddle brush and straightened on high heat to ensure the final sleek touch.
|Short to Medium Length Hair - from £200.00||Long Hair - from £230.00|