We are thrilled to let you know that we reopened Vinokurov Studio London!
We are delighted waiting to welcome you back into the doors of the salon for a much needed catch up and pamper. However, as much as we want our salon to be somewhere you can relax and enjoy yourself, we want it to be were you to feel safe and were your well-being and the well-being on your beloved ones is not being compromised, so things will be a bit different when you enter.
- We kindly ask our customers to arrive to their appointments on time and to come alone.
- Please sanitise on arrival, wear a face mask and keep your belongings at your side.
- Our staff will be wearing visors and other appropriate PPE.
- Books, magazins and refreshments have to be suspended for the moment.
- Beauty and nail treatments postponed until further notice.
While we were closed, we were busy preparing for our reopening with lots of new safety, hygiene and distancing measures in place. As such, we are kindly asking customers not to make an appointment if:
- You have experienced any cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days
- You have been in contact with anyone with cold or flu symptoms in the last 14 days
Now for the fun part, are you going to stick with your usual treatment, change it up or do you need a few treatments to make up for lost time? Once you’ve decided, book an appointment with us by following this link or giving us a call on 0207 5811122 and get excited!
And one more exciting thing! We now have a small but beautiful app. Its available on Google Play and App Store. Just search for Vinokurov Studio London.
We will now leave you to let you get on with your arrangements :). We can’t wait to see you soon! <3