See instant results with RIDGEFX a nail surface enhancer and ridge filler that perfects the appearance of the natural nail, by smoothing out ridges and masks imperfections for even colour application.
- Natural nail instantly looks and feels smoother; eliminates the need for buffing nails.
- Visibly brightens and evens out natural nail colour.
- Optic diffusers visually enhance the nail surface and mask imperfections.
- OPTIFIL TECHNOLOGY fills in surface imperfections, improves and refines appearance of nail texture.
- Designed to work synergistically with VINYLUX Weekly Polish self-adhering technology.
Use RIDGEFX on natural nails that are prone to staining. For an enhanced natural look, apply one or two layers of RIDGEFX to clean, manicured nails and follow with your choice of CND Top Coat. Perfect for customers who work within a sector in which they require a natural nail.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Glycidoxypropyl Polysilsesquioxane, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Cyanocobalamin, Folic Acid, Bis-Ethylhexyl Poly(Caprolactone Neopentyl Glycol)/IPDI Copolymer, Bis-Ethylhexanol Poly (1,4-Butanediol)-13/IPDI Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Diethylhexyl Malate, Silica, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Aqua ((Water) Eau), Phospholipids, Sphingolipids, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Sodium Citrate.
HOW TO USE
Designed to work synergistically with VINYLUX Weekly Polish self-adhering technology.
- Shake vigorously to blend.
- Apply a thin layer of RIDGEFX to clean, manicured nails.
- Apply two thin layers of nail polish.
- Finish with one layer of top coat.
For optimal results combine RIDGEFX Nail Surface Enhancer with the VINYLUX Weekly Polish System.
NOTE: The picture is for illustration. The product is one bottle not the box.
There is something for every shopping big or small!
Use BUY 2 GET 1 FREE offer available across all ranges for a bigger shopping experience. Automatically applied at Check Out with every 3rd item bought.